Alright so I’ve seen a lot of discussion on Sugilite’s character design, and I’ve mostly seem comparisons to gorillas (or the great ape from Dragon Ball Z), tarantulas and foo dogs. And I do agree that she does share certain characteristics with all of them. But there is actually one very obvious…
wow look at this terrible role model for young girls.
They keep on telling on themselves
Another example of why I don’t understand white people.
Dog cloud over Manhattan . August 17, 2014
rare glimpse of Dog Heaven spotted. not a cloud just the souls of very many good dogs
"There’s a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state. The other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." .. (Commander Adama, Battlestar Galactica)
what it looks like:
what it feels like:
Of course I couldn’t just draw them with psychic powers, I had to try and emulate the quirky, low-poly style of the game too! I”m just sorry it took me forever to get around to finishing it. ^^;
The game suggests that most psychics have a couple skills they naturally excel at, so of course I came up with what I think the kids would be good at too, haha.
- Mabel: Levitation and telekinesis (she uses it to knit!!)
- Dipper: Clairvoyance and Psi-blast (probably the most fitting combo out of everyone)
- Coraline: Dowsing and Telekinesis (You need something found, Cora’s your girl)
- Wybie: Confusion and Pyrokinesis (He uses pyro for welding)
- Norman: Invisibility and his speaking to the dead (ahaha yeah. You’ll never find him if you don’t make friends with him first :’D )
- Neil: Shield and Levitation (Sums him up pretty well, imo. ^^ )
Anyway, more art soon!