Please take one minute out of your day and watch this. It’s the ugly truth.
I hear no lies.
I did not think she would go there but then she did I literally screamed YAAAAAASSSSS BITCH DRAG THEM LIKE YOU’RE TRYNA WALK A CAT
There’s thousands of notes on posts about how unfair it is that there isn’t a wonder woman movie and now that its been officially announced nobody is talking about it?
Like Can I get at least a hell yeah?
Does anyone else feel really guilty when they start talking about their own feelings and then immediately regret saying anything because you just feel so annoying and pathetic and ugh
I’ve been seeing lot of things said about representation, races and, in an extent, racism in the Steven Universe fandom. As a fan of the show, I’ve been thinking about this for a long time but I never made a post about it. But now, let me talk about it:
Some Legends are Told
Some Turn to Dust or to Gold
But you Will Remember Me,
Remember Me for Centuries
- How they would react upon accidentally walking into a glass door
- Their reaction to having their name spelt wrong on a Starbucks drink
- What kind of vines they would make
- Their reaction to your favourite character
- How they would play The Sims
- What their finishing move would be